The Trooper is a heavy-duty speaker microphone with a high impact resistant, rubber sealed housing. The speaker microphone head has a large PTT button that is easy to activate with gloves on. Every aspect of the Trooper features heavy-duty construction practices. Polyurethane jacketed microphone cable with ample strain relief and an impact resistant, rubber sealed, polycarbonate housing, prepare the Trooper for a long product lifespan, of heavy-duty use, in wet environments.
The Trooper has a large Push-To-Talk switch, on the side speaker microphone, that extends over the top and can be easily activated while wearing gloves.
The Trooper has a spring loaded metal reinforced clothing clip that can rotate a full 360 allowing the user to wear the Trooper securely with most types of uniforms. The Trooper has a high quality electret condenser-style microphone element that transmits clearly. The Trooper also has a powerful speaker that provides ample sound. For added privacy, the Trooper also has and a 3.5mm earphone jack that allows the user to privately listen to their radio, and provides a clean and professional look.
- Professional quality, water-resistant, remote speaker microphone.
- Heavy-duty construction, featuring polyurethane cables and impact- resistant polycarbonate housing.
- Rubber sealed housing for heavy-duty use in wet environments.
- High-quality speaker and mic elements provide clear audio on both transmit & receive.
- Large, ergonomic, Push-To-Talk button.
- Features a 3.5mm accessory jack for connecting an earphone to the unit.
- Metal reinforced clothing clip rotates 360 degrees.
Fits: Harris MA/com XG100