Hawk EP1303 Long Tube Lapel Microphone for Motorola two pin Radios .
The HAWK lapel microphone is quickly becoming an industry standard for law enforcement. It is lightweight, easy to conceal and best of all, the whole unit is essentially on one cable. The unidirectional microphone easily attaches to the user's garment by way of a metal rotating clothing clip. The microphone is sensitive to a whisper so there is no need to turn your head into your shoulder to communicate.
This unit comes with an additional Rubber Ear-Mold which allows the user to hear ambient sound as well as the radio. Also, two rubber ear tips are provided to block out the ambient sound when necessary.
- Directional, discreet and durable lapel microphone with a surveillance style "clear" tube earphone
- Highly concealable and lightweight
- Polyurethane jacketed, Kevlar coated cables for extended life in the field
- Open ended rubber ear-mold for extra comfort after long hours of wear
- Directional microphone (whisper sensitive)
- Low profile earpiece (clear tube)
- Two Fin Ear Tips (right and left)
- Detachable speaker (field repairable)
- Polyurethane cable (Kevlar coated)
Fits the following Motorola radios: BPR-40,CLS-1110, CLS-1410, CLS-1413(Canada), CP-88, CP100, CLS-1450C, CLS- 1453C(Canada), CP150, CP200, CT125, CT150, CT250, CT450, CT450LS, GP2000, GP300, GP308, GP68, GP88, GTI, GTX, LTS2000, P040, P080, P110, P1225, P1225LS, PRO3150, PR400, P200, P2000, SP10, SP21, SP50, XTN446, XTN500, XTN600, XTN, XV1100, XV2100, XV2600, XU1100, XU2100, XU2600, VL50, GP350, GP1280, GP140, GP320, GP328, GP329, GP338, GP339,GP340, GP360,GP380, GP640, GP650, GP680, HT125, HT1250LS, HT1550, HT1550XLS, HT750, MTX8250, MTX8250LS, MTX850, MTX850LS, MTX9250, MTX950, PRO5150, PRO5350, PRO5450, PRO5550, PRO5750, PRO7150, PRO7350, PRO7450, PTX780, CB PRO, DTR, RDK, RDV, RDU
Fits the following HT radios: TC-1600, TC-500, TC-600