Black Box Plus Radio
Small, rugged, powerful portable radio with many accessories available!
Popular uses include athletics, casinos, churches, construction, hotels, schools, special events, warehouses. Includes both Private Line and Digital Private codes and can be programmed into each channel to eliminate interference. The Blackbox is compatible with most popular VHF two-way radios. Some programming may be required by the manufacturer to match your frequencies. The Blackbox radio is also compatible with the same accessories used with the Motorola CP150, CP200, PR400 and XU1000. No monthly fees or service contracts required.
- Military Specifications
- 5 Watts (the maximum power for those frequencies for portable radios)
- High/Low Power Switchable
- 16 channels with scan
- Busy Channel Lockout
- Priority Scan
- Programmable Button (VOX, Announce Battery Power, or Emergency Alert)
- VOX (Voice activated)
- 2-Tone Encode/Decode
- All metal chassis
- palm size, compact design
- 50 CTCSS, 104 CDSS
- 7.4V/1300mAh Li-ion Battery
- Time-out timer (TOT)
- Priority Scan
- Audio Connector: Dual Pin (Motorola)
Improvements of Black Box Plus Radio over the original Black Box radio:
- Voice Channel Enunciation – when changing channels you are notified verbally through your headset
- Low Battery Enunciation – Verbal notification when your battery is getting low and needs to be recharged
- 1,300 mAh Lithium battery ( Black Box standard is 1,100 NiMH) – increase talk time and lighter radio.
- 750 mW Audio Output power – enables louder sound thru the headset jack. (Black Box Std is ~500 mW)
- Includes Accessory Clamp – added protection for the headset jack
- IP54 rating – Dust and splashing water protected
- TWO YEAR Warranty
Included with all Black Box Plus Radios: 1300 mAh Li-ion Battery, Rapid Rate Charger, Accessory Clamp, Antenna, Belt Clip, User Manual, Two Year Warranty.